Non-Vibrating Rock Splitting by K & L Rock splitter uses the multiple hydraulic pistons push the rock toward the free face
The work process is;
- Drill the hole of which diameter is bigger than 80mmØ and 1~3 meter deep by crawler drill or leg drill.
- Put the power cylinders into the holes and then push the rock toward the free face side.
- Totally 1,000~ 1,500 ton power by 1,300 bar of the oil pressure pushes the rock for 2-4 minute and then the rock will be split.
- For the transportation of broken rock, hydraulic hammer will be used for breaking the large size of broken rock.
The productivity and efficiency is;
mainly depending on how many holes are ready because the
Breaking time is very short as 1~2 minutes.
- Diameter of Cylinders : 85, 95, (150, 200)
- Drilling holes
- Insert cylinders
- Switch on till rock splitting (2-4minutes)